Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

 Helllooooo Everyone!!!!! 

My name is Joshua, I am 26, and I live in a pretty small town with an absolute angel, along with our squad of "Furbabies" as she calls them. We have 3 rambunctious pit bulls, and one queen Dachshund to rule them all. 

For this first post, I would like to start by saying, "Welcome, and I hope you enjoy this journey with us." We invite you to come over and try The Air Down South. Haha. We chose the word journey because that is exactly what we are starting, right now. The journey to what, you might ask. The Journey to completing of a lifelong dream of opening our own store, and growing as a Team, as Best Friends, and most importantly as successful people. Collectively in Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual ways. 

Again, I sincerely hope you enjoy our story as much as we do writing it. With that being said, Please fasten yourseatbelts, keep hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, and place all tables in the upright position. We have begun our ascent into the world of business ownership. Wish us luck!!!! #doggyblog628 #3shades

No comments:

Post a Comment