Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Good Morning Everyone. 

After waking up this morning, I feel refreshed and ready to learn about air rifles. If I haven't already told you, I am currently an affiliate of Pyramyd Air, one of many companies that help us discover the Joy of shooting air rifles. Through their Airgun Academy I plan on learning the ins and outs of anything to do with air rifles. 

The very first episode was about breakbarrels. (Which is the exact type of rifle I happen to have.) Just for giggles, I decided to give it a look. And as simple as they are to handle, even they have their own little techniques and I, apparently, was not privy to such information. However, like my ancestors, I sought the knowledge and learned a little bit more about what I have started referring to as "My baby". 

With all the rain here lately, its been fairly difficult to go shooting. So, instead that time has been spent watching our Furbabies lay around the house while I work on my carpentry. But, that can be another post haha. 

Be sure to tune in later to find out what all we learned today. But, For now, keep your head up, a steady hand, and most of all, keep your aim true. 

Also, Here is the link for that video. https://youtu.be/9rwvr8xw4Gc 

No comments:

Post a Comment